WELCOME TO HOUSEBOAT NEW GOLDEN FLOWER
Houseboats are unique in the world to Kashmir valley. For the visitor to Srinagar, staying in a houseboat is an out of world experience. The houseboat came into being during the British Era, when the Maharaja of Kashmir refused them permission to build on dry land. The resourceful Britishers took to the water, living in ornate houseboats. The style has hardly changed from the first houseboat built by Mr. Conard in 1888 right down to boats being built today and since then the houseboat become mascots of Kashmir Tourism and gained a worldwide acclaim.
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
- The Houseboats are Deluxe class & combine amenities
- All rooms with attached bathrooms
- Room service 24 hours
- Internet facility for in house guests
- Satelite connected LCD television in living room
- Morning and evening Hot water
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Doctor on call
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Houseboat includes a lounge, Dining room and Living room
Leave us your info For reservation Enquiry
LOCATION-Houseboat New Golden Flower, Bagh-e-Shagufta, Hazratbal Road, Nagin Bagh, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190006.
For Houseboat Booking Call/What’sapp-9903277934/7278582057