Day 1-Bangalore to Mysore | Explore the Magnificent Mysore Palace
Travel distance: 143 km | Travel time: 2-3 hours
- Arrive in Bangalore where the representative will help you transfer to Mysore.
- On reaching Mysore, check in to the hotel and relax for some time.
- Start exploring Mysore by visiting the Mysore Palace and marvel at its intricate carvings, decorations and artefacts which include exquisite paintings, murals and sculptures.
- Head to the astounding Chamundeshwari Temple which is located on top of the Chamundi Hills amidst the scenic hills.
- End the day with a visit to the Brindavan Gardens, a beautiful garden that features musical fountains and is a great place to relax after a day of sightseeing.
- Return to the hotel and unwind.
- Overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 2-Mysore to Ooty | Enjoy a Hike to the Highest Peak of the Nilgiris
Travel distance; 125 km | Travel time: 3-4 hours
- Post breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- The representative will help you transfer from Mysore to Ooty.
- On reaching Ooty check-in to your hotel and rest for some time.
- Head out for a hike to Doddabetta Peak to immerse in the enchanting views of the Nilgiri Mountains and the surrounding valleys.
- Later visit the Botanical Gardens where you can watch several exotic species of plants, trees and flowers.
- You will then be taken to the Ooty Lake where you can take a leisurely stroll and enjoy boating at your own expense.
- In the evening head over to the majestic Rose Garden of Ooty next and admire the beauty of 20,000 different varieties of the flower.
- Return back to the hotel after a fun- filled day.
- Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 3-Coonoor Excursion | Explore Sim’s Parks’ Majestic Flora and Fauna
Travel distance: 20 km | Travel time: 50 mins
- Enjoy breakfast in the hotel and later the representative will pick you up for an excursion to Coonoor.
- Visit the Sim’s Park in Coonoor to take a glimpse of the various exotic species of plants, birds and animals inhabiting the region.
- Head to the Dolphin’s Nose which is a unique rock formation that looks like the nose of a dolphin.
- From the viewpoint of Dolphin’s Nose you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Coonoor valley and the Catherine Falls.
- Stop by the Lamb’s Rock and enjoy the stunning views of the Coimbatore Plains and the surrounding valleys amidst the lush green forests.
- In the evening, return to the hotel in Ooty and relax with an overnight stay.
Day 4-Ooty to Kodaikanal | Day at Leisure
Travel distance: 256 km | Travel time: 6-7 hours
- Post breakfast check out from the hotel.
- The representative will help you transfer from Ooty to Kodaikanal.
- On reaching Kodaikanal in the evening check into the hotel and relax.
- Enjoy leisure time by visiting the local markets for shopping and savouring local cuisines at your own expense.
- Return back to the hotel and unwind.
- Overnight stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 5-Kodaikanal Sightseeing | Marvel at the Tranquil Coakers Walk
- Enjoy breakfast in the hotel and later the representative will pick you up for sightseeing in Kodaikanal.
- Head to the Kodaikanal Lake to enjoy the tranquil surroundings with activities such as boating at your own expense.
- Visit Bryant Park which is a botanical garden and is known for its wide variety of flora, which includes over 700 species.
- Later walk along the scenic Coakers Walk to the telescope house and enjoy the scenic views at the end of the trail.
- Stop at the stunning Pillar Rocks which is known for its stunning view of three towering rocks that stand tall amidst the lush green forest.
- Later in the evening, return to the hotel.
- Relax with an overnight stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 6-Departure | Return Home with Beautiful Memories
Travel distance: 466 km | Travel time: 8-9 hours
- After breakfast check out from the hotel.
- The representative will help you transfer from Kodaikanal to Bangalore.
- Reach Bangalore by evening and return home with beautiful memories.